Rewarding opportunity for an experienced Engineering Manager who has a solid background in medical diagnostics and/or energy storage!
Joining a diverse and friendly team, you will lead the Engineering function in support of the development of materials and scale up of products within the medical diagnostics and energy storage arenas.
* Responsible for leading and managing a team of 4, including Development, Manufacturing and Design Engineers to deliver scalable processes, products and services
* Lead and regularly report on the development of the product and technical roadmap, including measures of performance
* Lead and manage the new product introduction process
* Introduction of new processes including set up, characterisation, validation, and development of process controls
* Contribute to the specification, design, procurement and qualification of custom processing equipment
* Create and champion a culture of cutting-edge Lean product delivery techniques that will motivate, develop and grow the team to continually innovate
* Manage stakeholders to ensure strong engagement of product development enhancements and to gain feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
To be considered you must:
* Have a solid Engineering background, with demonstratable experience in novel technology and product innovation, ideally from the medical diagnostics sector
* Be an approachable team leader who enjoys mentoring a team
* Have experience in screen printing, reagent deposition and laser material processing
* Be a passionate team player and strong decision maker
The company are at an exciting stage of development and offer an excellent working environment and a highly competitive salary.
If you want the chance to join a highly successful and fast-growing company, then apply to VRS today!
Key words: engineering, engineer, medical diagnostics, point of care, medical devices, energy storage, manufacturing, management, manager, team leader, Lean, six sigma, project management, screen printing, laser ablation, PRINCE2, Stirling, Dundee, Perth, Glasgow, Edinburgh, VRS7254AW
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website