ASB Officer- £25.88ph Umbrella- London- 3 months contract
My Client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team in London on a contract basis. This role will be responsible for the management, and development of the Anti-Social Behaviour Coordinators, who are responsible for delivering specialist resources for preventing and addressing Anti-Social Behaviour, Racial Harassment and Hate Crime.
Some Key responsibilities:
- To provide expert advice to Coordinators on casework and legal and other remedies and co-ordinate resources to provide a high quality, customer-oriented service throughout the borough, ensuring that priorities are addressed and the risk associated with high profile cases is managed.
- To ensure that where required, multi-agency Neighbourhood strategies are developed to address specific hotspot issues.
- To be responsible for detailed monitoring of the coordinators' casework, ensuring procedures are followed, that the ASB database is fully utilised and regularly updated and the performance targets and service standards are met.
- To be responsible for the implementation and monitoring of the clients strategies and policies relating to equal opportunities, customer care, service delivery and industrial relations within the Unit.
- To deputise for the ASB Manager as required in operational matters, including attending multi-agency panels, or other working groups to represent the Unit.
To apply for position please send a CV to Nikki at (url removed)
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy