Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
We are looking for dedicated and skilled teachers to join our pool of supply staff who are flexible & reliable.
We are currently recruiting for dedicated primary teachers to work in a variety of schools in Nottingham. We work with a wide range of schools on both a day to day and long-term basis and have opportunities for teachers, ranging from Newly Qualified Teacher's (NQT) beginning their teaching career right the way through to the most experienced of teachers.
These roles are open to teachers who are looking for both full and part time work within the area. We can offer competitive rates and can be flexible to work around when you will be available for work. There is also the potential to gain a longer-term placement from this role.
To apply for this role, you must have the following:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Reference information for the last five years
- UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS dated within the last year or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £40
- The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, Protocol Education offer:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
- Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
- Bonus £250 refer a teacher' payment scheme
- The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools
Your team of friendly, informative and supportive Consultants share vast experience within recruitment and consultancy, along with real, hands-on classroom experience.
If you believe that you hold the qualities that we are looking for then please apply below!
Please email for an more information