On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Powder Coater to join their specialist Alloy Wheel team.
Summary of the role:
The role will involve the use of various painting techniques that will include powder coat, dipping and several other techniques to complete a variety of role tasks.
Material preparation such as wet blasting, cleaning, dipping, masking amongst other techniques is required. Powder coating experience is necessary, and although wheel experience would be an advantage it is not essential as in house training will be given.
- Hours of work 7.30pm to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
- Salary between £23400 to £26500 depending upon experience.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare wheels/parts for coating
- Follow all principles and practices of powder coating application
- Operate all coating equipment including guns and booth collection systems
- Observe machine gauges and equipment operation to detect defects
- Determine paint flow and coating quality by performing visual inspections
- Bake parts at appropriate temperatures within time limitations
- Knowledge of thermosetting resin coatings, wash and pre-treatments
- Ensure that all components are produced/coated efficiently, and are consistent with company established goals for quality and customer order on-time performance
- Ensure quality standards and processes are used throughout facility
- Ensure safety guidelines are being met to assure a safe work environment
- Load and unload parts or products onto fixtures
- Proper cleaning of equipment and work areas
- Candidates could also develop skills in additional areas of the Allow Wheel Repair process such as Laith Cutting and Wheel and Tyre removal. All further training would be provided.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted...... click apply for full job details