Pertemps Stoke are currently recruiting for 2 x Plumber for a 6 month contract to work on Keele University Campus. To assist with the operation, maintenance, fault finding, testing, repair and modification of domestic and commercial water installations, natural gas fired boilers, water heater and distribution systems and installations, internal and external drainage installations, rain water collection and disposal systems, providing the highest level of customer service across the University's estate.Main duties of the Plumber:
Skills required for this Plumber role:
- Assisting with the installation, operation, maintenance, fault finding, testing and repairs
- Respond to reactive work as it is assigned, including fault finding and resolution
- Maintaining records
- Assisting with or undertaking surveys, investigations or inspections.
- Liaise with the stores department to ensure the correct materials and equipment are available
- Assisting with or undertaking surveys, investigations or inspections on site wide water and gas infrastructure and associated University assets.
- Assisting with the operation, maintenance, fault finding, testing, repair and modification of Domestic and commercial hot and cold water installations
Benefits of this Plumber role:
- Good hand dexterity
- Ability to communicate in all levels
- Comfortable working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Knowledge or background working in the industry
- Relevant qualifications
- Immediate start
- Free on-site parking
- 6 month contract - Could be extended
Monday to Friday 8:30 - 16:45Hourly rate for this Plumber role: £15.02PH
If you are interested in this Plumber role, please contact the Stoke branch on .