As the Plant Technical Lead you will:
Take technical lead to develop technical programmes that improve the new & existing technologies.
Be responsible for the QA/QC managing the quality control process.
Be owner of the document control process to allow controlled issuing of procedures.
Manage and mentor the laboratory staff.
Assist the laboratory technicians to define sampling schedules for the techno-economic model.
Prepare technical reports for internal & external reporting.
Assist the Operations lead to problem solve plant processing issues.
Degree qualified in Chemistry.
* Minimum 5 years experience working in a production support role within a Chemical Manufacturing or Oil & Gas processing environment.
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent appreciation for HSE and Safety Standards within a hazardous environment is essential.
* Strong presentation skills, with the ability to present technical information to non technical audiences.
* Strong background in leading RCA, and Process Improvements within a high hazard manufacturing process environment