My client are a family owned house builder who have an exciting new opportunity for a Planning Manager to join their Land & Planning department in Hampshire.
To advise on and achieve optimum commercially viable and timely housing planning permissions, whilst monitoring the progress during the life cycle of the permission.
Liaise and advise both externally and internally on the discharge of planning conditions
Manage all legal documentation relating to the planning and appeal processes including Section 106 Agreements/UPS's and all other legal matters as required.
The ideal candidate must have:
* Degree qualification in planning or related discipline
* Minimum 5 to 10 years proven planning experience
* Organisational ability
* Superior written and verbal communication
* Sound judgement
* Analytical skills
* Detail-oriented, problem solver
* Comfortable working under pressure and with competing demands
* In-depth knowledge and understanding of technical and legal matters as part of the planning process
If you are interested then please apply now or contact Jess on the details below