Logistics done differently.
Are the words 'future-focused', 'transformation' and 'growth' something you'd associate with a place you'd love to work? If so, read on - something sensational is happening in Milton Keynes. We have a new site start-up for one of our existing customers, an iconic blue-chip food retailer. Would you like to be part of it?
We're looking to hire a Planning Analyst to come in and assist with the planning of our operational volumes, to ensure the required resource are on site, by area, by day. We're not looking for someone to tick every box listed below, but if you have experience of planning in an operational environment we'd love to hear from you - we want the cream of talent out there!
Pay, benefits and more:
We're looking to pay between £24,000 - £28,000 per annum. In addition, we offer 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), as well as the option to buy additional days. You'll have access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension, and many other benefits.
What you'll do on a typical day:
· During start-up, you will support the Planning Team Manager in building the site Planning and MI function. You'll be playing an active part in the site ethos and strategy to ensure a smooth start-up
· Day-to-day you will assist with forecasting agency labour, overtime, additional staffing requirements and inform managers of a general health check of where we are to ensure we're all on the same page at site
· A key part of the role will be to liaise with the operational training team to align associated resources
· You will provide regular, timely updates for our customer and communicate with the wider site team ensuring everyone is up-to-date at all times
What you need to succeed at XPO:
· You'll need to have exposure to planning in a similar fast paced, reactive role in an operational environment. No two days will be the same, we need someone that looks at this as a positive
· Due to the reporting element of the role, you'll need the ability to interpret and present data to a variety of audiences including XPO stakeholders and our customer
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must, this is a data driven role so your workings must be understood clearly by everyone
Be part of something big