As one of the fastest growing agencies in the UK, Prospero are looking for a dedicated, reliable and enthusiastic Teacher to join a large secondary school in Cardiff.
We are currently working with a secondary school in Cardiff who are seeking a Physical Education teacher to start a fixed term contract with the possibility of permanency for the right candidate.
* Location - Cardiff
* Position - Physical Education Teacher
* Type of work - KS3/KS4 Physical Education Teacher
* Contract or position start date - ASAP
* Duration / Likely Duration - Ongoing
* Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) - Temporary
* Full time/part time - Full time
* Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate £127.72 per day
* Hours - 8:30 am - 4pm, plus parents evenings
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
*PGCE Physical Education or similar
*QTS or equivalent
*Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (we can assist)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
*Hold Right to Work in the UK
*Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
*Provide two professional child related references
*Hold a valid EWC membership (we can assist)
To register your interest in becoming a Teacher with Prospero Teaching in the Cardiff area. Alternatively call Emily on (phone number removed) and she will ring you immediately to discuss the role in greater detail.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
*Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
*In-house Training and Development Team