Our client is seeking a Pharmacist to join their friendly branch in Hastings (TN35). This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established, independent, community pharmacy group dedicated to providing high-quality services and customer care in Primary Care.
This is a full time (4 or 5 days p/w) permanent position with an immediate start available. The store is open Monday to Friday (9am to 6pm) and Saturdays (9am to 2pm). This position can be considered on a 4- or 5-day week.
- You will be a registered GPhC Pharmacist with experience in a community pharmacy setting.
- Ideally MUR accreditation and ProScript experience.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to build good relationships with both customers and staff.
- Possess exceptional leadership qualities.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team in the future.
- This position is suitable for both experienced, and newly qualified pharmacists.
- Dispensing Prescription medicine to the public in accordance with the regulations and contractual obligations.
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting GP s orders, detecting therapeutic incompatibles and prescribing errors.
- Dispense medications by compounding, packaging, labelling medicines.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies, advising interventions.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organising and directing Technician s workflow, verifying their preparation, and labelling of medicines verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Complies with NHS contractual obligations and GPHC regulations.
- Checking the dosage and ensuring that medicines are correctly and safely supplied and labelled.
- Keeping a register of controlled drugs for legal and stock control purposes.
- Counselling and advising the public on the treatments of minor ailments.
- Undertaking medicine reviews (MUR s) and other advance services to help patients.
- Provide clinical services once appropriate accreditation and qualifications have been obtained.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Salary + package
- Up to £25.00 p/h depending on experience + benefits
Interested? Please click apply, or contact Lauren to discuss further!
Evolve is a leading recruitment and outsourcing organisation, operating within the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Medical Device and Life Science sectors.