Are you an excellent communicator with strong organisational skills? Do you have at least two years experience working in a law firm?
Our client, an award-winning international law firm, is looking for a Personal Assistant to join their London team.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Dealing with basic client queries and general administration duties
- Assisting in the billing and credit control processes
- Managing diaries by ensuring they are kept up to date
- Monitoring post and emails and making sure they are dealt with appropriately
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills and good telephone manner
- A positive and enthusiastic approach
If this sounds like you, please apply today.