I'm currently recruiting for a company in the Berkshire area, they are an up and coming company looking to build their team, this is a perfect time to join the business!
Ideally the right candidate will need a Check Team Lead Cert or something along those lines. You will be a senior member of the Pen Testing team.
The primary responsibilities will be to:
* Supervise and personally undertake Penetration Tests on computer networks to identify vulnerabilities in computer systems, which could be penetrated by malicious intruders. These systems will be External, Internal and Web Applications (In both black and white box format).
* Manage the Red Team, to ensure a smooth-running operation to include recruiting, training, supporting, evaluating performance, and setting objectives and standards.
* Research the intended target via both open-source and dark-web channels.
* Scan target networks and systems with commercial, open-source, or custom vulnerability scanners to identify weaknesses.
* Assist clients in the completion of scoping documents, as well as other pre/post pentest documentation.
* Plan and execute attack chains to gain access to the targets systems using a variety of systemic vulnerabilities, social manipulation, or any combination of those factors.
* Having identified vulnerabilities within systems, determine how to improve security.
* Consult with clients, explain findings to managers or clients, and collaborate with other professionals who are involved with information security.
* Produce reports detailing discovered vulnerabilities and the conclusions reached about the effectiveness of the security systems in place.
* Ensure the safe handling of confidential data by ensuring security practices are followed personally. E.g Data is encrypted at rest and an Antivirus is installed and kept up to date.
* Develop pragmatic security controls with the CISO, Infrastructure Engineers, Red Team.
If interested please send me your CV asap and i will be in touch