My client is a well-established Accountancy firm. Based in a friendly and supportive team in Stockport you will be working on a portfolio of clients. Our client is looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join them on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly to the Payroll Manager , you will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of varied weekly, bi weekly & monthly payroll.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Payroll bureau.
- High volume/multiple payrolls
- Varying payrolls and frequencies.
- STAR experience desirable.
- Must be able to hit the ground running Auto enrolment.
- RTI Submissions.
- Processing statutory payments.
- Handling client payroll queries and collaborating with clients.
- Year end procedures.
Desirable skills and attributes:
- Bureau experience.
- Looking for 2 years' experience minimum.
- Pensions & Autoenrolment.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Strong initiative.
- Enjoy working within a team but autonomy to work alone.
- Excellent Excel.
- Must have exceptional payroll knowledge answering queries.
- Holidays - 20 days plus BH plus an extra 3 days for closure at Xmas.
- Company Pensions scheme with Royal London.
- Medicash benefits scheme.
- 5 hours per week.
- Hybrid working.