My client is a large business in the Barnsley Area. In this role you would be working as part of a small Payroll team on a large payroll. Our client is looking for a Payroll Administrator to join them on a permanent basis.
As a Payroll Administrator you will be reporting directly to the Payroll Manager and you will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of monthly payroll as part of team of 2.
- Full end to end.
- T & A - 1100.
- Divisional Payroll - 2500.
- Manual calculations.
- Maintaining the weekly payrolls for 3 sites.
- Input and maintain information :Holiday, absence & sickness.
- Tansfer data from the weekly & monthly staff absence & sickness register and update records.
- Work closely with HR on file updates,letters, meeting minutes.
- Ensuring the weekly Payrolls for all sites are completed.
- Ensure holiday entitlements are sufficient, entered onto the system.
- Create absence records on the system.
- Process the payroll side for any leavers.
- Provide accurate KPI reports.
- Payroll experience at a administrator/officer level in multi-site workforce with experience of data handling.
- Previous experience of managing payroll tasks.
- Excellent spreadsheet skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining a professional outlook and commitment to providing the highest quality customer service.
- 33 days hol inc banks (can use days elsewhere as they work banks).
- Company shop - sells discounted food etc.
- Perk box.
- 2 x death in service.
- Health plan.