Page Personnel are working with a government funded organisation based in Liverpool city centre who are now looking for a part time Accounts Assistant. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to join a family feel business, with flexible hours and hybrid working.
Page Personnel are super exited to be working with such an amazing business as this, they have been established for over one hundred years and have a fantastic reputation within the community.
This is a great opportunity to join a family feel company with fantastic benefits.
The key duties for the Accounts Assistant are:
- Ensuring all purchase invoices are processed on the system
- Matching invoices to purchase orders if necessary and investigate discrepancies
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Produce sales invoices and perform credit control;
- To respond to queries received into accounts mailbox on the day of receipt
- To look at processes and identify where, if any, efficiency's can be made
- Ad hoc duties as advised by the Management Accountant / Executive Director - Finance
- Someone with experience in AR or AP
- Has used an ERP system before
- Basic understanding of Excel
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- Reward trips