Job Title: 2nd Operations Supervisor (Press Brake)
We are currently recruiting for a 2nd Operations Supervisor for a permanent role based in Nottingham.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
* Oversee and assist the production of press brakes and pillar drills.
* Allocate plan work to operators based on the production needs.
* Advise and assist operators with production issues.
* Report any unsolvable issues to engineering .
* Ideally experience with Bystronic / Amada press brakes.
* Experience in manual programming and setting of press brakes.
* Maintain work area in clean and orderly fashion. (5s)
* Knowledge of technical drawings especially 1st and 3rd angle projection.
* Experience with using measuring equipment verniers protractors and depth gauges.
- 4 on 4 off day shifts (6am-6pm).
- £26,000 starting salary rising to £27,500 after 3 months probation period