OPERATIONS SERVICE DESIGNER
We have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Service Designer to join our busy team working for a telecommunications company.
The Operations Service Designer will be accountable for the overall process that governs the design of services and Technology ready for effective transition by partners into the live business environment to ensure they can be operated effectively and within the boundaries of the overall operational technical and financial landscape.
Responsibilities of the Operations Service Designer include:
- Provide Service Design capabilities across the Legacy and Transformed Technology, Service and Business environments
- Ensure Service Design supports operations maturity aspirations and is aligned to business strategies over the next 5 years
- Underpin the SO&A CoE Service Readiness accountability and ensure that Service Transition with partners is effective
- Ensure Service designs underpin Service Management and Operational requirements
- Consolidation and standardisation of key Service Design processes and polices and ensure they are Embedded across internal and Partner organisations
- Ensure that Technology and service deliveries are delivering against our operational strategy requirements and in turn providing the right outcomes for our customers through effective;
- Service Design
- Configuration Management - central to all RAN, IT & Core Network delivery and operation
- Process development requirements and outcomes
- Evaluation of supplier capability assessments
- Refinement of In-life operational processes to assure stability and operational effectiveness
The successful Operations Service Designer will have:
- Experience of Service Design in IT and Network technologies eg the management of Network and BSS utilising OSS capabilities to achieve effective end to end Service Management Design.
- Proven track record in defining services to run, operate and change a combination of on premise (private), hybrid and public cloud-based solutions
- An awareness and understanding of the Technology & Operations vision and strategy.
- Familiar with best practice Service Management frameworks and security controls (eg. ITIL, ISO27001)
- Relevant experience of RFQ, RFP evaluation and contract definition in Service Management.
- Proven track record in defining services to run, operate and change in a complex multi-sourced Managed Service environment Stakeholder management at 'C' level.
- The ability to Problem solve and develop tactical and strategic solutions within constrained environments.
To apply for the Operations Service Designer please send your CV to (see below)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.