Operations Security Specialist - £450Per Day - INSIDE OF IR35 - Remote/ Gloucester - ASAP
I am currently recruiting for an Operations Security Specialist for a client of mine based in Gloucester.
My client is really looking for candidates that have recent experience with their sleeves up doing the work, my client needs a "techy", not someone who is more into scoping and operational/solution design, they want someone that will be configuring firewalls and someone that understands that the design phase is already done.
You will maintain and support the enterprise IT environments and security technologies to provide a quality service to all the customers of IT. You will be the recognised as a point of contact for security troubleshooting and project implementation in the Enterprise Information Security (EIS) Operations Team within Enterprise IT.
- Oversee and provide second- and third-line security operations and technical support for
- technologies including firewalls, Internet proxies, DLP, PKI, security log and event management
- systems and AWS and Azure security environments.
Qualifications/ Experience required:
- Deep technical knowledge of Operations/Perimeter Security environments and technologies, including Firewalls, Proxies, DLP and PKI.
- Deep technical knowledge of security in AWS and Azure based services.
- Ability to understand the technical, contractual, and operational aspects of information security and their relation to business objectives.
Operations Security Specialist - £450 Per Day - INSIDE OF IR35 - Remote/ Gloucester - ASAP
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy...... click apply for full job details