Position: Nursery Practitioner (Level 2 or 3 in Childcare/Early Years or equivalent or above)
Salary: £20-22,000 per annum + amazing benefits (salary is dependent on what level you are qualified)
Hours: Full time & Permanent (40 hours per week, over 4 or 5 days)
** Star Bright Recruitment are offering £50-100 in high street vouchers to congratulate the successful candidate, when they start their new job (terms apply) **
Star Bright Recruitment are proud to be recruiting on behalf of a beautiful and well-established Nursery in the Lewisham area, who are looking for a passionate Nursery Practitioner.
You will be joining a friendly and caring atmosphere, with excellent resources and a committed staff team who deliver excellent standards of care.
You will be working either with children from 3 months to 2 years old, 2-3- or 3-5-year-olds.
You will be working on a full-time basis, all year round.
Benefits on offer include:
· Salary: £20-22,000 per annum
· Fantastic Transport Links - lots of bus routes, train stations, etc.
· Off-street parking
· Company events - for example, meals/drinks out, Christmas party, and more - all paid for by the Nursery!
· Free Lunch, which is cooked onsite at the nursery is provided every day
· Staff appreciation rewards
· Bonus scheme - paid every quarter
· Market leading Childcare discount
· Extra days annual leave with each years' service
· Staff wellbeing programmes
· Further paid training and qualifications
· Career development and progression
The ideal Nursery Practitioner candidate must have:
· A minimum Level 2 or 3 in Childcare and Education (or above or equivalent)
· Sound knowledge of the EYFS
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal
· Experience of working as a Nursery Practitioner
· Ability to use initiative
· A passion for working with children in a Nursery
Upon receiving your CV, someone from Star Bright Recruitment will contact you for a confidential chat and to arrange an interview with the Nursery directly for as soon as you are available.
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references.
Star Bright Recruitment Limited is committed to safeguarding, safer recruitment and are an Equal Opportunities Employer