VD Recruitment has proudly partnered with an award winning group of nurseries celebrating over 20 years of providing exceptional Childcare and Education.
We are recruiting for a Level 3 Nursery Practitioner for their nursery in Berkhamsted. You must have strong knowledge of the EYFS, good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills. The Nursery Practitioner is responsible for creating an environment in which children's individual needs are met and for supporting the management team in ensuring that high quality childcare is provided to all.
This is a full time permanent role with 40 hours/week working with rotating shifts between 8am to 6pm. 'Good' Ofsted rating.
Excellent Salary Package £21,500+Benefits
Location: Berkhamsted -HP4
Your role as a Nursery Practitioner includes-
•Provide high quality care and activities for the children following Montessori Ethos and to recognize both individual and group requirements in a secure, safe and stimulating environment.
•Deliver the Early Years Foundation Stage framework and any other appropriate guidance for young children in accordance with nursery policy and guidelines
•Work in partnership with parents/carers, recognising that parents are their children's first educators, and encourage parental involvement in the nursery.
•Assist and attend parents' meetings and open days. Help maintain the safety and security of all children, employees and visitors to the Nursery.
•Undertake other duties appropriate to the grade and character of the work as may reasonably be required by the Nursery.
•As a Nursery Practitioner you will promote at all times good relations between staff members, parents and children and promote the quality ethos of the nursery.
Person Specification for the ideal Nursery Practitioner
• Minimum Level 3 in Childcare & Education and a strong desire to make a difference!
• The ability to deliver high-quality practice.
• Strong knowledge of the EYFS and safeguarding procedures.
• Excellent communication skills.
Benefits: The team is considered as the most important and valuable resource at this Nursery Group, so you can benefit from:
· A competitive salary package, including pension and occupational sick pay
· 50% staff discount on childcare places + 25% childcare discount for one family member too!
· Company Bonus Scheme
· Increasing annual leave with up to a maximum of 33 days
· Opportunity to purchase additional Holiday
· Paid time off for dependents
· Discount and savings at over 1000 retailers
· Monthly staff recognition scheme
The positions are subject to an Enhanced DBS certificate and references.
If you have the relevant experience & qualification and would like to be a part of a progressive team please send your cv ASAP