Position: Nursery Nurse (Level 2 in Childcare/Early Years or equivalent or above)
Salary: £20,000 per annum + amazing benefits
Hours: Full time / Permanent / 4.5 days per week
Location: Honor Oak Park
** Star Bright Recruitment are offering £50-100 in high street vouchers to congratulate the successful candidate, when they start their new job (terms apply) **
Star Bright Recruitment Limited are proud to be recruiting on behalf of a stunning and well-resourced Nursery in the Honor Oak Park, who are looking for a Nursery Nurse.
You will be joining a friendly and caring atmosphere, with excellent resources and have the support of passionate and dedicated owners, in an environment where you will be truly valued and fully supported.
You will be working in a beautiful Toddler room, with a fantastic staff team.
You will be working on a full-time basis, 4.5 days, all year round with this Nursery.
Benefits on offer include:
· Salary: £20,000 per annum
· Fantastic Transport Links - lots of bus routes and very close to the train station
· Free parking
· Company events - for example, meals/drinks out, Christmas party, and more - all paid for by the Nursery!
· Lunch provided for 2 days at the end of every month
· Staff appreciation rewards every quarter
· Bonus scheme
· Extra days annual leave with each years' service
· Staff wellbeing programmes
· Bike to work scheme
· Further paid training and qualifications
· Career development and progression
· Company pension
The ideal Nursery Nurse candidate must have:
· A minimum Level 2 in Childcare and Education (or above or equivalent)
· Sound knowledge of the EYFS
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal
· Experience of working as a Nursery Nurse (ideally with the 2-3-year olds)
· Ability to use initiative
· A passion for working with children in a Nursery
Upon receiving your CV, someone from Star Bright Recruitment will contact you for a confidential chat and to arrange an interview with the Nursery directly for as soon as you are available.
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references.
Star Bright Recruitment Limited is committed to safeguarding, safer recruitment and are an Equal Opportunities Employer