Work as a Registered Nurse within a 30 bed specialist nursing unit in the King's Heath area of Birmingham, West Midlands. The Service provides specialist nurse led care for adults with complex needs. The young adults have acute physical, mental and learning disabilities.
You will be well organised, able to make decisions and work on your own initiative whilst working collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team. You will be up-to-date with current evidence-based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC standards and regulations.
- Annual salaries are £30,000 - £34,000 depending on your contracted hours.
- You will be a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) with a valid NMC PIN.
- We are looking for a Registered Nurse for part time or full time, permanent positions, day or night shifts are available depending on your preference working 24, 36 or 42 hours a week.
- Your first five days will be a comprehensive induction programme, designed to give you all the information you need before you start working in the home.
- You will receive training from when you join, and on a continuing basis to help build your clinical skills and your career with plenty of progression and development opportunities...... click apply for full job details