Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £38,000.00 per year (Depending on experience)
Main purpose of the Job:
Whilst the main purpose of this role is to add value to our clients company through assessing and developing the technical team. The role will ultimately drive forward quality standards through our clients people, creating care and passion as their core values.
Prior experience as a Qualified supervisor an advantage but not necessary if you have a good knowledge of inspection and testing.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Develop Apprentices, Electricians and Supervisors.
* Carry out auditing Inspections on works to all site workers inclusive of Subcontractors.
* Oversee and authorise planned works advising the office team technically
* Inspect and sign off NICEIC certification, meeting Client driven turnaround dates.
* Manage and monitor safe systems of work.
* Manage an accurate log of tool box talks/discussions/calibration tests and testing assessments held by the site/project teams.
* Liaise with Clients and Customers to ensure good and clear communication paths.
* Ensure communication paths between the office and site are up to date and clear
* Advise the Directors/management team of identified training requirements and development of individuals.
* Maintain Training Development plans for Supervisors/Electricians/Trainees and other.
* Oversee and Manage our inhouse the test sheet system, ensure the turnaround times are met and adhered to.
* Solve Problems and provide advice to the team.
* Listen, Delegate and build capabilities
This job description reflects the present requirements of the post. As duties and responsibilities change/develop, the job description will be reviewed and be subject to amendment in consultation with the post holder.
* 18th edition
* C&G level 3
* NVQ level 3
* Inspection and testing
* Hard work, Dedication and Achievement
* Communication, Accountability and Passion
* Customer Commitment
* Flexible working
* Maternity and Paternity
* Company events
* Reward and benefits scheme
* Length of service incentive
* Company discount for products and services
* Christmas Closure
* Employee development plan