Title: NDT Xray Technician
Salary/Rate: £14.62-£16.00ph permanent position
Shift: days Monday to Thursday 7.30am-4.00pm and Friday 7.30am-12.30pm or 12hr days Monday- Thursday 6am-6pm
NDT Xray Technician
You will be joining a reputable engineering company who supply components into civil and military aerospace and defence industry sectors.
We require a dedicated NDT Technician who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment proactive and enjoys a variety of task and ability to take ownership of their ledger
For this NDT Xray Technician position you must:
- have NDT tech level 2 or 3
- experience with the Xray of aerospace parts to check for cracks or deficiencies
- Daily maintenance of PFD line
- Manage daily checks
- Work to Nadcap standards
- Work with minimal supervision while demonstrating problem solving skills.
- Participates in meetings as members of cross- functional teams/task groups to maintain inspection quality and throughput efficiencies.
- Organise and report test results
- Perform specialist inspections
- May instruct and supervise others
- Interface daily with client about work priorities and progress projects
- Actively participate in client programs, planning and strategy sessions
Required qualifications as our NDT Xray Technician:
- Have industry experience - Aerospace (ideal), Nuclear, Medical or Automotive (high end), Motorsport: all with high tolerances (+/-0.01mm, Airbus SO4 and S104 stds).
- Be able to work to AS9100 / EASA Part 21 (G) standards (ideal).
If you feel that your skills match this NDT technician role, please click 'apply now' below