Our client is a property maintenance and development business based in the NorthWest. Due to a rapid period of successfully won contracts they now require Multikilled Operatives in Central London on a permanent basis.
To carry out repairs and maintenance to homes in a safe and proper manner, ensuring works are completed to a consistent high standard in addition to providing our customers with their best experience of customer service. To provide an efficient and effective service as a member of the Operations Team, creating an environment enjoyable to work in, to include colleagues, both trade and office staff as part of your team.
- To ensure that all customer homes are maintained to the highest possible standards and that all statutory and regulatory requirements are met.
- To assemble and install kitchens & bathrooms, fitting cupboards, worktops, appliances, non-slip and tiled flooring and accessories, plumbing, plastering, ceramic tiling and associated kitchen fitting skills.
- To be able to complete varied types of works associated with a multi trade role to a high standard and demonstrate competence in joinery, plumbing, plastering, painting, vinyl floor laying including up-stands and welds.
- To ensure that works are completed within the target response times.
- To provide a high standard of service to all customers.
- To carry out repairs and maintenance to all customer homes in accordance with current Building Regulations, Health & Safety Legislation and Association timescales.
- To ensure all PPE equipment issued is accounted for at all times and kept safe and secure.
- To use/wear an apply all PPE issued by the client.
- To assist colleagues where necessary to ensure obligations are completely fulfilled. HR.PR CTTC Change to Terms and Conditions Report
- To meet appraisal targets and support the delivery and achievement of overall business objectives.
- To develop commitment to equality and diversity and to promote non discriminatory practices in all aspects of work undertaken.
- To adhere with section 7 of the Health and Safety at Work Act to take reasonable care of own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by their acts and omissions.
- To attend internal and external training as deemed required for this role
- This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list but to indicate the main responsibilities of the post. It will be reviewed periodically to take into account changes and developments in service requirements...... click apply for full job details