Our client is a property services and development business based in the Northwest. Due to successfully obtained projects they now require Multiskilled Bathroom Installers on a Permanent basis. The project will be based in Buxton so candidates around the area would be advantageous.
To install new Bathrooms in occupied properties. To provide an efficient and effective service as a member of the Operations Team, creating an environment enjoyable to work in, to include colleagues, both trade and office staff as part of your team.
- To ensure that all customer homes are maintained to the highest possible standards and that all statutory and regulatory requirements are met.
- To remove existing bathroom suite, wall tiles, flooring etc. Plaster walls as required, alter pipe work and fit a full new bathroom suite. Level and lay new sheet flooring. Tile walls and install shower (if required), WHB & new close couple WC pan & cistern. Some structural works may be required to remove walls/cupboards or open up doorways etc. Box in services as required. Decorate the room on completion. All work must be completed in a safe and proper manner, ensuring works is completed to a consistent high standard in addition to providing our customers with their best experience of customer service.
- To be able to complete varied types of works associated with a multi trade role to a high standard and demonstrate competence in Joinery, Plumbing, Plastering, Wall tiling, Decorating, Vinyl Sheet Flooring.
- To ensure that works are completed within the target response times.
- To provide a high standard of service to all customers.
- To carry out the work to all customer homes in accordance with current Building Regulations, Health & Safety Legislation and Association timescales.
- To ensure all PPE equipment issued is accounted for at all times and kept safe and secure.
- To use/wear an apply all PPE issued by the client. HR.PR CTTC Change to Terms and Conditions Report
- To assist colleagues where necessary to ensure obligations are completely fulfilled.
- To meet appraisal targets and support the delivery and achievement of overall business objectives.
- To positively promote and demonstrate the values required by the business.
- To develop commitment to equality and diversity and to promote non-discriminatory practices in all aspects of work undertaken.
- To adhere with section 7 of the Health and Safety at Work Act to take reasonable care of own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by their acts and omissions.
- To partake in out of hours repairs service on a rota basis if required
- To attend internal and external training as deemed required for this role
- This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list but to indicate the main responsibilities of the post. It will be reviewed periodically to take into account changes and developments in service requirements...... click apply for full job details