Mortgage and Protection Adviser
£20K - £45K basic (dep on skills & experience) plus generous uncapped bonus
Can work from home anywhere within the UK
This well-established, award winning Mortgage and Insurance Broker based in Gloucestershire, is currently seeking a Mortgage and Protection Adviser to join their rapidly growing team.
There is the option to work with the team in an office environment or if it suits you best because you live further afield or would rather work from home, then that is also an option too. You would just need to communicate regularly with the MD to report on how enquiries and cases are progressing and an office visit once a month would also be required.
An individual with experience of selling suitable mortgages and protection policies is essential. This company works entirely ethically and are keen to find somebody who knows what they are doing and has previously worked in an independent or estate agency and who wants to help customers find the right solutions for them in an ethical way.
An excellent level of compliance and customer services skills is sought.
Mortgage and Protection Adviser responsibilities:
* All leads provided
* Identify our customer's financial needs and provide advice & recommendations.
* Undertaking both face-to-face and telephone fact-finds as required.
* Diligent and focused on providing the highest level of mortgage & protection advice and customer service
* To meet and maintain compliance with all competency guidelines.
* Focused on agreed sales targets and key performance indicators.
* Be proactive encouraging opportunities to attract new customers e.g. referrals.
* Deliver a professional product presentation to win business.
* Work within Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and Treating Customer Fairly (TCF) guidelines
Required Knowledge, skills and qualifications:
* Minimum of 18 Months mortgage sales experience, with full CeMAP mortgage qualification or equivalent.
* Experience of Financial Services sales and an understanding of compliance regulations.
* A driven, ambitious individual who is looking to build their career at an exciting, fast growing company.
The successful candidate will be offered a great opportunity to join an award-winning business that believes in nurturing careers and rewarding commitment.
Benefits to include:
25 days & birthday holiday (+bank holidays), ample free parking, office kitchen facilities, ad hoc team/worker incentives.
Salary: £25,000pa - £45,000pa dependent upon experience + bonus
Hours Per Week: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday - 1-hour lunch