Job title: Montessori Teacher
Location: Winchmore Hill
Salary: £18000 - £20000
Working Hours: 09:00am - 4:00pm (Term-time only)
Due to expansion, our client is looking for an exceptional and committed Montessori teacher to join a happy team of well qualified and experienced staff. You will be working with your own class of children in a fully equipped Montessori school for children 2-4 years in North London.
You will have the support of assistant teachers to create a lovely Montessori environment.
The ideal Montessori Teacher should:
· Hold an International Montessori teaching Diploma / NVQ 3 Early Years qualification
· Be experienced in planning and record keeping
· Have a high standard of written English
· Have an understanding of the Montessori philosophy to underpin the way that children are cared for and developed at the nursery and who can integrate the use of the Montessori equipment into the children's progress through the early learning goals
· Have the confidence to plan themes and activities for their key children
· Have a flexible and positive attitude and willingness to take your turn on the administrative Rotas
In return, our client offers a lovely, fun and friendly working environment and good future career prospects.
This is a full-time permanent opportunity to commence in October 2020, an earlier start date is possible