Job Title: Mobile Maintenance Electrician
Location: Stirling & Central Scotland
Salary: £31,940.28 per annum (inclusive of standby allowance) + Company Van, pension, medical, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays). This role is DOOR to DOOR, call out paid at time and a half.
Hours: 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
On Call / Standby: 1 week in 4
Our client is one of the UK's leaders in providing innovative construction and engineering solutions for clients within a variety of sectors including Retail, Health, Education and Commercial.
We are now looking for a suitably qualified Maintenance Electrician to undertake M&E small works, repairs, maintenance and installation within agreed timescales whilst complying with company policy and procedure.
The suitable candidate will also undertake planned and reactive maintenance works in accordance with contractual KPI's predominantly in Stirling and the surrounding areas.
A flexible approach to work is an essential requirement and out of hours working may on occasion be required to complete the work schedule.
The main duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Undertaking M&E small works, repairs, maintenance and installation within agreed timescales whilst complying with company policy and procedure.
* Undertaking planned and reactive maintenance works in accordance with contractual KPI's
* Advising the store manager of any repair and maintenance issues that are likely to affect the running of the store.
* Carrying out minor alterations and installations in accordance with current specifications.
* Working with company and colleagues to ensure laid-down standards of quality are maintained at all times
* Ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety regulations, HSE management systems, procedures or instructions as they apply as well as ensuring that all direct reports are adequately trained and follow safe systems of work;
* Attending training courses as and where necessary to ensure personal job skills keep pace with technical developments.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
* City & Guilds 2365 or NVQ level 3 (Electrical Installations or equivalent)
* BS 7671 (18th Edition update) qualification
* IPAF, PASMA
* ECS Grade card (Electrician)
* Health and Safety Awareness
* Customer focused individual with proactive approach to working.
* Ability to work on own initiative and or as part of a team.
* Ability to work safely at all times and the ability to understand contract and Health & Safety requirements/regulations.
* To attempt to solve issues in the first instance in a manner that will not put the client's products or people at risk.
* Possess effective communication skills with ability to write technical reports and or communicate verbally with colleagues and client representatives.
Candidates must have a full and valid driving licence and be prepared to travel.
To apply for this role please submit your CV to Andrew Bridges at PDA Search & Selection