Carbon Labs is a entrepreneurial, software company primarily focused on delivering mobile applications to the healthcare market. The role is home based with bi monthly team meetings alongside the daily remote scrum calls
As a small but fast-growing dynamic company, it's also a great opportunity to get regular exposure to the senior management and the founder to learn from them.
· Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
· Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
· Verify and deploy programs and systems
Desirable Skills and Qualities:
The successful candidate will able to demonstrate a good level of competency in mobile app development and have an excellent practical hands on knowledge of C#. other useful development languages include
· Connected applications (consuming web services)
· Mobile Persistence
· Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
· Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
· Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working from home, be able to work to deadlines, think on their feet, take responsibility and work under their own initiative. An excellent inter-personal manner is essential, always adopting a clear, positive, friendly but decisive approach.
Package And Benefits:
Salary £25,000 to £35,000 including:
· At least two company events per year mid-summer fun all-staff team building event and of course, the Christmas party.
· Company open feedback process - tell the team how we can, and the company can improve
· Birthday day off as extra holiday
· 5- and 10-year service awards
· Bi-annual awards for great performance with prize-giving.
· Charity day - one day off for you to help a charity of your choosing
· Structured training programmes set with your manager to ensure your thirst for improvement is met and desire for career progression is recognised and facilitated.