CALLING ALL SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT CREATORS - WE'RE HIRING!
Role: Mid/ Senior Content Creator
Hours: Permanent, Full time, 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday
Location: Islington (Angel), London
Salary: £50,000 per annum
At VF Recruitment we are proud to work in partnership with such a fresh and forward-thinking organisation such as this. Our client is working in the cat food market, offering specifically designed food made for enjoyment and cat health. They use 100% fresh premium meat, and they are Hiring Now!
They are a growing, ambitious, passionate high growth start-up. With an in-house team of vets and nutritionists they are led by their mission to make cats healthier and happier. They're proud of what they do, proud of their exceptional products that are already making a genuine difference for their clients/customers with fantastic reviews and you'll be a central part of that.
As a Content Creator, you'll know your way around a camera (and a smartphone) and you're a pro at producing and editing native media - from quick and fun Insta Reels and TikTok's, to hardworking longform videos, images and infographics. No matter the content piece, you'll put the same love, humour and bold confidence into every project you tackle. You'll create scroll-halting content that delights, engages, and educates potential new customers and our existing community of cat parents. You'll have your paws on the social media pulse and be quick-thinking and reactive to new trends as and when they happen. In this new role, you'll seamlessly integrate yourself into every step of our creative process, from ideation to execution, and be able to collaborate and learn from our talented team of in-house designers, copywriters, and community manager. With the whole Creative team to support and inspire your work, you'll always push for better in what you do. Constantly seeking inspiration, you'll stay up to date with the latest D2C trends and ideas, the best social content and marketing - and of course, the funniest memes for cat parents.
* Bringing fresh ideas and experimenting to create mouth-watering digital content
* Creating a constant stream of assets for social content such as Stories, feed posts, Reels/TikTok's and all social-first video formats
* Keeping track of trends, hashtags, music usage and functionalities across Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, et al.
* Pitch content ideas and hop onto social trends that you can confidently bring to life
* Working independently to style, shoot, and edit appetite-appealing digital content
* Analytics - working alongside the Community and Events Manager to understand what drives success from a creative and messaging standpoint
* Content strategy - collaborating with the Creative team to ensure we have a creative concept road map driven by a test and learn approach
* Communicating issues and opportunities to the team
You're a social media expert who loves to create joyful, forward thinking, unique and engaging content, loves cats, and keeps a close eye on what's trending across the internet's biggest platforms. And most of all, you want to use your creative powers for good - with a start-up company that's ethos is to changes lives.
* 3+ years' experience in a similar hands-on role, and able to balance a range of briefs and priorities to manage your time accordingly
* Experience of crafting reactive content in response to social trends
* An understanding of consumer behaviour, and adapting content plans to address the needs of the audience
* Technical and creative competence in Adobe CC Suite: After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator
* Technical understanding and practical experience shooting with a phone and camera; paired with an understanding of basic photographic/cinematic principals to ensure a polished, and on brand, creative outcome.
* Typography and layout design - with a clear grasp of how to compose content with compelling text hierarchy
* You collaborate well - but you motivate yourself on your own too
* Integrity, transparency and directness are non-negotiable values to you
* Ideally you have a cat, or two or three! And you are passionate about doing the right thing for them!
What we offer:
* Career-defining opportunity in being instrumental to scaling our brand, fast
* Meaningful equity in a fast growing, early-stage business
* No egos and a small, close-knit team
* Monthly team socials
* 25 days of holiday every year plus your birthday off
* 4 weeks WFA (work from anywhere) policy
* 1-2 days WFH every week
* 12-weeks paternity / maternity leave
* Discount on our range of fresh Pet meals
* Comprehensive AXA health insurance including optical and dental
* Yearly personal development budget
* Company pension
* Office perks such as: fresh fruit, soft drinks and all the tea and coffee you can drink, weekly pastries, great banter and a cat (and dog) friendly office
To apply for this vacancy or request more information please send your CV in application to VF Recruitment.
Please Note: When it come to your privacy, at VF Recruitment - we take it seriously.
All you need to know is that when you apply, we will process your details with the utmost care, we pass on your application for the clients review for the vacancy you have applied for only. We may contact you via telephone/text/email in regards to the vacancy, but your data is held and processed in accordance of your application for the vacancy, in terms of recruitment fulfilment.
If you have any pre-application questions please contact us first, just let us know the job reference, Thanks and Good luck, VF Recruitment