Our client is an established Brand of childrenswear clothes. They are now looking for a Merchandise Admin Assistant to join their team based in Cornwall. You will assist the Merchandiser in the collation of relevant data and analysing the information needed for range building, placing consumer buys, budget and stock optimisation. You’ll be a whizz with MS Excel and able to manipulate and analyse large volumes of data. You’ll also be super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
Merchandise Admin Assistant - The Role:
- Create reports for the Merchandiser and business. Assess the data provided to check the validity, relevance and accuracy of the data provided.
- Manipulate the reports and analyse the information to formulate conclusions.
- Input appropriate analysis attributes against products to enable reports to be generated.
- Create reports Support E-Commerce to create Seasonal Promotional Plans.
- Monitor in-season Consumer performance at line level and performance against budget
- Produce monthly line report to monitor style performance and identify opportunities.
- Produce Monthly Sales Report for On-line (at Gender/category level). Identifying areas for opportunity/de-risk if necessary.
- Create Seasonal Option Plans by Category (monitor options vs plan at through the range planning process)
- Provide necessary Trend Analysis (to include Seasonal Best Sellers) to support Designers in making sound Buying/Design decisions.
- Propose the Seasonal Buy quantities by style for Consumer Business
- Work with the merchandiser to create appropriate reports and analysis for the TAA’s to assist in the range proposal for key accounts.
- Support growth of both the Trade and Consumer business by providing all necessary analysis/reports required to make profitable decisions.
Merchandise Admin Assistant - The Candidate:
- Experienced in a similar level merchandising role, within a multi-channel clothing business, ideally within childrenswear and/or a small entrepreneurial business.
- Creative and innovative thinker and ‘out of the box’ problem solver with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Excellent communicator in the spoken and written word, with accuracy and great attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and keen to take responsibility for your own area.
- Super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Highly numerate with strong excel skills
- A good working knowledge of all MS Office programs and the ability to learn in-house systems quickly.
Merchandise Admin Assistant- The Package:
- Competitive salary
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.