MEP Supervisor needed for Station upgrade project in London!
This will be running until middle of 2021 but are looking for a keen individual to join the team who could then be moved onto other projects after completion.
**MUST HAVE LU EXPERIENCE IN THE LAST 3 YEARS**
Responsibilities would include:
* Identify all required materials and procure them to support the programme of planned works. Monitor stock levels of materials within area of responsibility and arrange restocking as required.
* In conjunction with section foreman, plan and coordinate all works within area of responsibility, including subcontract and Third Party works.
* Ensuring the various elements of the project is completed on programme.
* Supervision and management of staff, operatives and plant (inc Subcontractors)
* Support project team in preparation of correspondence and reports
* Review subcontractor's RFIs or TQs and liaise with the Design Manager to resolve technical issues within area of accountability. Review design documentation prior to issue to subcontractors to identify any errors, inconsistencies or ambiguities and refer back to designer prior to acceptance of the design documents.
* Prepare accurate permit forms and produce take off's.
* Produce any required Non-Conformance Reports, including details of proposed remedial works, for approval by others. Ensure agreed works are completed and appropriate records are provided to allow close out by others.
* Organise and lead site progress meetings with sub contractors to monitor progress.
* Applies collaborative approach
* Calmly deal with all situations in a controlled and considered manner
* A team player
* Compliance with company procedures
* Vigorous attention to detail
If you are interested in this role, please apply within or contact Daniella at Fawkes & Reece