CK Group is recruiting for a Meeting Coordinator to join a global pharmaceutical organisation at their site based in Basingstoke on a contract basis for 6 months initially.
Our client is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. They have steadfastly remained independent, but not isolated. Across the globe, they have developed productive alliances and partnerships that advance their capacity to develop innovative medicines at lower costs. They are consistently ranked as one of the best companies in the world to work for, and generations of employees have sustained a culture that values excellence, integrity and respect for people.
Their mission includes finding answers for some of the world's most urgent medical needs. They focus our internal research efforts primarily on four core therapeutic areas: bio-medicines, diabetes, oncology and animal health. They also continue to pursue innovative science and new opportunities beyond our targeted disease categories.
This role is located in Basingstoke at our clients Headquarters, which has a train station on the main line from London to Southampton as well as a line to Reading. Alternatively the town is conveniently situated on the M3 motorway and is just one hour from London and Southampton. The A33 also links the town with Reading and the M4.
Responsibilities include to:
- Coordinate speaker meetings.
- Be the point person for all P2P (peer to peer meetings) across immunology.
- Liaise closely with the National Therapeutic Advisor for the respective brands to plan and run head office ran meetings across the country.
- Liaise closely with the sales teams to coordinate the sales-instigated meetings through tight planning and project management.
- Be able to advise on logistics for areas such as e-P2P, events, webinars etc.
- Work closely, as part of the brand team, to maximise P2P touchpoints with ideas on how to maximise customer experience.
- Plan and coordinate meetings with multiple stakeholders across brands.
- Manage a bank of speakers across the UK and ROI confirming dates and times available to speak and matching with customer/field requests.
- At times enter the customer attendees into systems such as Veeva (Customer Database) and Mercury (Speakers).
- Educate, coach or check results of other Analysts on complex issues and share knowledge in the team.
As a Meeting Coordinator, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- The ideal candidate would come from an Events background, have very good attention to detail and can manage/influence people.
- Previous experience in administration and/or project management.
- Excellent planning skills.
- High Attention to detail.
- Ability to manage small scale projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience of working in a virtual / multi-national organisation.
- Experience of working effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Accurate and reliable way of working.
- Competency in areas such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of certain technologies such as Veeva and knowledge of e-P2P Platform and other IT platforms e.g. webinar technology, would be desirable.
This contract will give you the chance to work for an innovative company where 90% of workers rate their assignment as above average or excellent.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46252 in all correspondence.