Mechanical Engineer - Farnborough
£34,000 - £38,000 plus package
8am - 5pm
My client a very successful, market leading maintenance service provider in Enfield are currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join a contract in Farnborough working on a large data centre. Working in a team you will be required to liaise on a daily basis with clients, whilst providing excellent fault finding and technical skills.
* Proven track record in building maintenance ideally within a hospital environment.
* Commercial PPM Reactive maintenance under contractual SLA
* Fire alarms
* BMS Head End Controls
* HVAC plant
* VAV - VRV
* Water treatment
* First Line Chiller Response
* More specifically experience on CHP, Absorption chillers, Vacuum waste / toilets, Sprinkler systems, Generators, Chilled beams would be beneficial.
* Apprentice Trained
* Data Centre Experience
* Mechanical Qualifications - City Guilds or NVQ Level or Equivalent
* F Gas
* Plumbing Background
* Building Services knowledge Experience
* Critical experience would be beneficial