We're hiring for a Mechanical Fitter to join an industrial automation business based in Bredbury who build state-of-the-art automated robotic machinery for the FMCG, pharmaceutical and Oil & Gas sectors.
With more than 25 years' experience in the industry, they have a vast portfolio of manufacturing clients across the UK and Europe who they offer bespoke and highly advanced automated solutions to. The addition of a Mechanical Fitter to their modern workshop will ensure that
What's on offer?
* Rate of pay: £15.00 per hour
* Company bonus scheme
* Company pension scheme
* Onsite parking
* Full-time permanent job
What will you be doing as a Mechanical Fitter?
* Building a range of robotic machinery and equipment whilst working as part of a small, skilled and highly motivated team
* Creating assemblies, sub-assemblies, and machine sections
* Fault finding and carrying out mechanical and visual inspections of all components
* Supporting project managers with the customer communications as required
What do you need?
* 5+ years Machinery building or Automation experience
* Time served apprentice trained mechanical engineer preferred
* Knowledge of mechanical components
* Any knowledge or experience with robots would be an advantage
* The ability to read and understand mechanical drawings and produce job reports and inspection check sheets
* Self-sufficient, adaptable and the ability to work under pressure at times
If you're local to the Stockport area and would be interested in joining a modern machinery manufacturer who have innovation and product development at the forefront of all that they do, then apply today for consideration or speak with Adam at KPJ Group for more information.
KPJ Group are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy with more than 40 years of experience delivering staffing solutions. We treat each application with a high degree of care however due to the high volume of applications are sometimes unable to contact all individuals. If you do not hear from us within 5 days of submitting your application, please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted