Mechanical & Electrical Design Manager
If you're an M&E Design Manager working for a Contractor then you may want to have a look at what is on offer in this role.
The Mechanical & Electrical Design Manager
In your role as the mechanical & electrical design manager you will be integrated into the existing business of project managers, estimators, quantity surveyors and CAD with project values ranging from £5m to £30m.
As the M&E Design Manager you will be able to carry out the following tasks:
* Reviewing Design drawings
* Building environmental modelling using industry software applications
* Carrying out Dynamic Thermal Simulations and Summertime Overheating Assessments
* Carrying out Part L Calculations
* Preparing applications for incoming utilities
* Reviewing Low Carbon Design Solutions
* Reviewing Performance Specifications
The company you will be working for is a large M&E contractor based in West Central London. They deliver from the design stage on a range of projects allowing them to hand over projects in budget and on schedule.
Split into 4 departments - design, mechanical, electrical and renewables, they can bring in work from various sources and deliver across the board.
Experience and Qualifications
Suitable qualifications and a proven track record of technical and financial success in this role is essential, together with a commitment to meeting targets for customer service and quality.
Necessary requirements are:
* Previous experience as an M&E design manager
* Previous experience on mixed use and residential projects
* Experience delivering projects from £3m to £20m
* HNC or higher
* Previous experience working in a contractor would be ideal.
The successful applicants will enjoy a salary of £60,000 - £70,000 complete with negotiable package
Shortlisting is underway for this role, so please apply quickly to avoid disappointment