We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive to join a wonderful company in Brighouse. A company we have worked with for many years. They are looking for you to be educated to degree level in a marketing, communications, or similar discipline OR two years' experience in a busy marketing environment and with an understanding of both traditional and digital marketing techniques including SEO.
Overview of daily duties;
* To promote the company brand and help grow sales and profits across the automotive, commercial vehicle, and industrial sectors through the development and implementation of marketing campaigns.
* Plan, develop, implement and measure the success of marketing campaigns, including running digital marketing campaigns through Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Mailchimp.
* Produce engaging content for social media platforms in line with the digital marketing strategy.
* Assist with the creation of marketing materials, e-shots, newsletters, and brochures.
* Organise events and exhibitions and source promotional merchandise.
* Assist with product packaging and labeling updates.
You will be computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram), Google Analytics, WordPress, and Mailchimp. Be a proactive, highly organised team player with good attention to detail, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, good time management skills, able to prioritise and work to deadlines.
Salary: £24,000 - £25,000
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm (4.00pm finish on a Friday)