Marketing and Operations Manager
Our client, a spin-out of Oxford University, after an exciting and successful year since its start-up, is now recruiting for an experienced candidate to implement their marketing, business development and operations strategy to increase their revenues.
The ideal candidate will have extensive marketing and business development experience, preferably within the healthcare sector and the B2B environment. You will have excellent leadership skills as you will be building and developing a team in the long-term.
* Engage with NHS trusts to ensure their needs are incorporated into overall delivery
* CRM development and management
* Identify potential customers and profile existing ones
* Develop pricing strategy and analyse the competitor landscape
* Manage and evaluate marketing campaigns and create content
* Drive the brand and raise the profile of the business
The ideal candidate
* Extensive marketing and business development experience, ideally within the healthcare sector
* Copywriting skills
* Demonstrable leadership experience
* B2B experience
* Excellent communication and relationship building skills
* Ability to budget
The successful candidate will be entitled to a salary of up to £60,000 and will be joining a friendly and close-knit team.
You will be given access to a pension scheme as well as fresh fruit and drinks in the office, other benefits will be confirmed on the appointment due to the new nature of the company.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate who seeks to have real leadership in the role.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted