Job: Manufacturing Operative (Permanent)
Location: Radstock, Somerset
Hours: Monday to Friday - Alternating shifts 6am - 2pm / 2pm - 10am
Starting Pay: £10.00
We have an exciting opportunity to join our client's team on a permanent basis as a Manufacturing operative at their manufacturing base in Radstock. This is a prestige high end client that are expanding their team due to their continued success and expansion.
The purpose of the job is to support all operational areas (production and warehouse).
This will entail:
* Following basic production plans / instructions
* Complete visual inspections of products for QC purposes
* Complete final assembly of finished items
* Prepare goods for dispatch, ensuring paperwork is correct and complete
* General workshop and housekeeping duties
* Assisting other departments as required
* Complying with all company Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental procedures and policies
There will be opportunities, with training, for progression within the team.
To be considered you will need to:
* Have great attention to detail
* Be able to work as part of a team
* Have a flexible, adaptable attitude to enable to you to work across multiple departments
* Be able to perform basic administrative tasks using a computer system
For further information please contact Saffron on (phone number removed) / (phone number removed)