Management Accountant 12 month FTC Qualified £50,000 - £60,000 + PackageAltum Consulting are supporting an international e-commerce and retail brand to recruit an experienced Management Accountant to support with a dynamic system implementation and post-brexit finance impacts.
- Guide and lead the AP & AR work of up to 3 junior direct reports
- Coordinate month end accruals and supporting junior accountants with their contributions
- Protectively analyse data sets pulled from across the business, conducting variance analysis and making commercial commentary on these results
- Contribute to the monthly board report, communicating with senior directors and stakeholders of the business on a regular basis
- Deliver month-end duties across both excel and the new finance system
- Ad hoc VAT returns, internal and external reporting as required
- Build strong relationships with key senior stakeholders across the business; Head of Tax, Finance Director and CFO.
You will have:
- Fully qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualification
- Happy to work on a flexible working basis, both in office and at home
- Have finance experience within a Retail, Fashion or FMCG business
- A friendly and career driven work ethic
- No more than 1 months' notice period
- Microsoft Dynamics experience preferable
- Advanced Excel skills
Please contact George Brown on the attached details to learn more about this Management Accountant vacancy. Candidates will be considered for immediate interview and start.