Maintenance Team Leader
We are supporting one of our exclusive clients in their search for a Maintenance Team Leader to join the team. As a Maintenance Team Leader, you will be working on site maintenance activities as well as leading, managing and coordinating the maintenance teams.
This role requires a good level of maintenance skill, attention to detail and experience in a leadership or supervisory role. This would suit an experienced maintenance technician looking for the next step up or an established Team Leader looking for a change.
* To ensure all equipment is maintained and optimised to the highest standard
* To work closely with the Engineering Manager and perform monthly reviews on your engineering team
* Manage your engineering team on a day to day basis
* Support development of PM schedules for existing & new/upgraded site assets
* A time served maintenance engineer with a mechanical or electrical bias
* Previous experience working in a team leader role
* Ability to deal with all electrical and mechanical breakdowns
* Track record of driving and development a team
* Good knowledge of preventative maintenance techniques
* Good communication skills
For more details or for an informal chat, contact Andrew at Zenith today