Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Manager to join the team.
Job Type/Hours: Full Time
About The Company:
Our client is an industrial group of businesses that operate at a global scale, with manufacturing, innovation, and test centres around the world. They manufacture a variety of products, systems and solutions that meet the performance demands of building occupants and users worldwide. They pride themselves on providing excellent customer service, alongside ensuring their plants are operating as effectively and efficiently as possible.
Maintenance Manager - The Role:
Due to internal promotion, they are looking to bring on board an experienced Maintenance Manager who will be responsible for ensuring that all maintenance and reliability plans are aligned to the Company s vision. You will be responsible for operational excellence, the health and safety of your team alongside their professional development. You will deputise for the Plant Manager in his absence with the role s success key in their succession plans.
Maintenance Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure and maintain optimal equipment and process conditions to support efficient and cost-effective operations
- Minimise environmental impact in all project work and promote a safety-first culture
- Management of a c.40 team
- Full responsibility for reliability KPI and deliverables
- Implement strategies and plans to support methodology for maintenance organisation and planning
Maintenance Manager - You:
- 5+ years experience within a manufacturing organisation
- Mechanical/electrical training
- LEAN/Six Sigma knowledge and experience
- Experience with continuous automated production lines
Maintenance Manager - Benefits:
- Fantastic Employee Assistance Program
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Part of succession planning
To submit your CV for this exciting Maintenance Manager opportunity, please click Apply now!