£29,250 + Overtime
Location: Milton Keynes
This award-winning company have been perfecting and producing their product for over 40 years, delivering to 3 quarters of the UK. Due to continuing success and uplift in production along with a number of new innovative products being brought to market, there is a need for a maintenance fitter to join the site. The maintenance fitter will benefit from joining an extremely skilled team with some fantastic training regimes in place. Working as a hands-on maintenance engineer, reacting to breakdowns, and conducting PPM's is the bread and butter of the role.
Skills required for Maintenance Fitter:
- Mechanical Engineering experience
- Engineering Qualification
The Maintenance Fitter will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.