Demob Job Reference: J4468
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Location: Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire
Salary: £38,751.50 including shift allowance
I am currently recruiting on behalf of my client who are one of the world's largest private owned manufacturers. They have a vacancy for a multi skilled Maintenance Engineer bias to join their team at their site based in Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire. The successful multi skilled Maintenance Engineer will be working a rotating 2 shift pattern, providing breakdown and maintenance cover on a range of electrical and mechanical machinery and equipment onsite. The successful candidate will have an electrical bias, multi skilled background. The shift allowance and pattern will be explained upon application.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a very successful, long-standing company who can offer a secure position and potential opportunity for internal progression. Opportunity to earn more money through overtime.
Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
* The successful candidate will hold an electrical qualification to NVQ Level 3 or higher.
* Possess a strong multi skilled background.
* Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
* Full driver's license.
Maintenance Engineer Benefits:
* Salary is £38,751.50 including shift allowance.
* Rotating shift pattern: 06:00 - 15:00 & 14.45 - 01:15 (20:00 on Fridays).
* 21 days holiday + bank holidays, 22 days after 1 year, 25 days after 3 years and 27 days after 5 years.
* Opportunity for overtime.
* Tools and toolbox provided.
* Company pension scheme.
* Private healthcare.
* Free hot meal every day