My client who is world leading maintenance company are looking for a Machine Operator/Production Technician to join the team which specialises in the aerospace industry to work in Slough.
please send over your CV to (url removed)
As a Production Technician / Machine Operator you will:
Coordinate and Plan the daily tasks list.
* Prepare components prior to processing.
* Prepare and operate production equipment following written instruction.
* Ensure the environment is kept safe and clean.
* Process components within the allotted time.
* Support the Production Manager/Supervisor as necessary.
As a maintenance/ Production Technician / machine operator you will have:
* Production experience.
* Have electrical, mechanical and welding pneumatic experience.
* Able to read and understand technical drawings and other technical information.
* Day or night shift. Able to be flexible on the working hours.
As a Maintenance/ Production Technician the rate of pay is £13ph to £16ph depending on experience with overtime on top. Basic is 40 hours a week.
6am - 6pm Monday to Friday 40 hours at basic rate, 10 hours over time rate.
Maintenance/ Production Technician / machine operator