An exciting opportunity is available to join a well known manufacturing company in Corby on an immediate start.
Operate machines to process in the most efficient and safe manner.
- Operate machine to appropriate level of competency/training.
- Control and adjust machine settings
- Ensure Production Sheets are filled out accurately.
- Ensure quality control is maintained throughout the shift.
- Ensuring the work area is a clean and tidy always.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Job Context and Other Relevant Information
- Working in a factory environment operating machines.
- Comply with company policy and rules
- To carry out all reasonable requests
- Follow procedures and assist in improving these where ever possible
- Attend any training provided to you whether individually or collectively
- Perform duties in safe and responsible manner.
- 12 hour shifts - Monday to Thursday
- 6am-6pm / 6pm-6am. Rotating
- 1 hour unpaid break per shift
- £11.50 days
- £12.50 nights
- Great team environment
- Permanent positions available after 12 weeks depending on performance and attendance
- No cancellation
- Free tea/ coffee
For further information, please call . Or please with your CV and we will be in touch.