I am currently recruiting for a multi-disciplined company, providing Mechanical, Electrical and Maintenance Services to the construction industry.
The initial success of our company is a result of understanding our Client’s service delivery needs and expectations by always working in close partnership. Our staff have over 35 years’ experience and are here to provide a unique design, installation and maintenance packages to commercial, retail, public, private and sports sectors.
Therefore we currently have an opportunity for an estimator, report to the director.
- Take off and measures from drawings
- Tender analysis
- Prepare and manage sub contract/supplier enquiries
- Submission of compliant tender returns
- Reporting of Tender status and progress
- Assisting is preparing Contract variations
- Gaining quotes for materials
- Preparing costs sheets
- Processing orders from requisitions
- Preferably completed a trade apprenticeship.
- Preferably mechanically biased with electrical knowledge
- Able to work to the highest possible standards.
- Computer literate, particularly excel and word
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working on project values from £20k to £1m
- Preferably at least 5 years working experience.
In return for your skills and experience:
As well as the opportunity to work on a range of interesting and diverse projects, we offer competitive rates of pay with full benefits