Job Title: TelehandlerJob Type: PermanentLocation: Braintree Start Date: Wednesday 7th SeptemberSalary: £18.00phCompany, Project & benefits Telehandler: We have an exciting opportunity for a Telehandler to join a fantastic house build company. Duties & Responsibilities of Telehandler: :
- 1 -Working closely with site management
- 2- Working with all trades on site to deliver them materials
- 3- Assisting with uploading deliveries
Desirable Experience of Telehandler:
- 1- Experience on a building site
- 2- 6 Months experience
- 3- Full PPE (Hard hat, Boots, Highvis, Gloves and Glasses)
Qualifications & Skills of Telehandler::
- 1- CPCS or NPORS
- 2- CSCS Card
- 3- Be willing to help out off the machine from time to time.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR ARC
- Working with one of East Anglia s leading Recruitment agencies with 16 years within the marketplace, recruiting for many of the region s leading companies.
- In a recent survey 96% of our clients stated ARC are their preferred agency labour supplier.
- Paid annual leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Weekly pay - with a 1 hour pay resolution guarantee.
- Pension contribution (after 3 months continuous service).
- On-going assignments.
- Free access to our Health Assured scheme for you and your family.
- Access to Free online training.
Application Process: If you would like more information on this position of Telehandler: or any other vacancy, please email your current CV through. This will be reviewed and a member of the Team will be in contact.