Driving Logistics have been awarded a new contract based in Harlow working for a market leading retailer with over 800 stores within the UK and Europe.
Harlow depot feeds all stores within the South East of the UK. Therefore, as a HGV / LGV driver you will be required to deliver between one or two stores maximum per shift depending on store location. All trailers are pre-loaded consisting of both cages and pallets and help is always at hand to unload.
This is a very desirable place to work as all their trucks and trailers are new or fairly new.
We are ideally looking for flexible drivers who can cover shifts Monday to Sunday. We have morning, afternoon and evening starts and shifts to suit.
In return we are offering the following……
Hourly rates increased
- Excellent pay rates £15.00 days, £16.00 Nights, £17.50 Sat, £19.50 Sun (LTD/Umbrella)
- Block Bookings (5-6 days per week)
- Very good hours
- Good clean work
- On going work 12 months of the year
- Shifts to suit
- £250 per referred driver *T&C's apply
To apply you must have the following:
- 12 months HGV 1 / LGV 1 / Class 1 driving experience
- No more than 6 points on your licence
- Up to date DCPC Card
- Excellent geographical knowledge of the UK
- A flexible attitude to work
- Excellent customer service skills
- Well presented
- Good time keeping
- Willing to learn
- A good attitude to work
If you are interested in joining us, please send your CV into us ASAP or contact our office on between 9am - 4pm Monday to Friday.
Driving Logistics is an established professional driving agency with nearly 20 years experience in supporting large national logistical hubs. We are a company full of integrity and never fail to look after our clients and driving force so if you would like to join an agency who cares, contact us straight away as we will welcome you into our operation...... click apply for full job details